We have the recipe for your perfect day!
Our event coordinators and highly trained staff revel in offering full-service wedding catering and coordination. We become your catering partner, providing guidance throughout the planning process and offering you the support of our experience and professionalism. From intimate gatherings to extravagant weddings, let us take care of all your catering needs. When the day finally arrives, relax and enjoy your wedding knowing that Harvest Moon Catering will take care of the details. Harvest Moon is the final stop for your Charlottesville area wedding!
Check out our Rental Inventory at: http://www.pinterest.com/hmcatering
- Price Range: Sensible - Splurge
Harvest Moon Catering on the Borrowed & Blue Blog
Passed Hors d’oeuvres
- Lemon herb scallops wrapped in bacon
- Warm roasted figs with spiced ricotta wrapped in prosciutto
- Thinly sliced beef tenderloin with caramelized onion on lightly grilled ciabatta
- Puff pastry filled with wild mushrooms & cachel blue cheese
- Roasted Beet Salad: red and golden beets roasted and tossed with sea salt & sherry vinaigrette topped with shaved Piedmont cheese from Everona Dairy in Rapidan, VA
- Homemade herb & ricotta raviolis with Double H Farm sausage ragout served on a bed of Roundabout Farm baby spinach
- Fresh herb marinated boneless Lamb Loin served with sage tapenade, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, and haricot verts
- Local Caramont Farmstead's Chevre
- Meadow Creek Dairy's Grayson firm
- Jersey Cow’s milk cheese cheddar
- Roaring 40’s Blue, a mild Irish blue cheese
- Gazpacho Shooters with avocado
- Zucchini Fritters with cilantro crème fraiche
Artisan Cheese Display
- Stilton Cranberry
- Roaring 40’s
- Herb Crusted Soft Goat Cheese
- Artichoke Tapenade
- Fresh Fruit
- Baked Brie
- Crackers & Baguette
- Mixed greens with strawberries, crispy goat cheese, & champagne vinaigrette with toasted pecans on the side
- Pine Nut Crusted Chicken with parsley, lemon and garlic sauce
- Braised Beef with Carolina BBQ, chimichurri, and natural jus
- Green beans with crispy shallots
- Roasted new potatoes with rosemary
- Artisan breads with whipped butter
Nineteen years ago, Mark Hahn and Rob Gustafson started a small catering business that provided meal service to students at the University of Virginia.
These days we offer full catering services for events of all size and scope. Our event coordinators offer the experience and flexibility to seamlessly guide you through the planning of the menu, theme, décor and mode of service for your event. A full-time managerial staff directs a fleet of professional cooks and event staff – and Mark and Rob are still on the job every day as Executive Chef and Director of Operations, respectively.
Harvest Moon Catering remains devoted to the culture of food and the relationships that grow around the table. Our years of experience translate into wisdom, confidence and the effectiveness deserved in your catering partner. We throw the best parties and take care of all the details!