Napa & Sonoma
Historic & Mansion Wedding Venues
Celebrate your special day with family and friends at a beautiful wine country home in the Alexander Valley, the perfect place for a wedding.
Little House is our private home. Please make an appointment to tour the house and grounds, where you'll find lush lawns, huge oak and redwood trees, a large landscaped swimming pool, children's play area, winding pathways, ponds, gardens, fruit trees, and flowers everywhere, all surrounded by Sonoma County's famous rolling hills planted in noteworthy vineyards.
Liability insurance is required.
Make your dreams come true on your wedding day at Little House. You will treasure every moment and create a lifetime of memories.
- Price Range: Sensible - Splurge
- Minimum Price: from $5,500
- Maximum Capacity: 200 or more
- In-House Catering: No
- Outside Catering Allowed: Yes
- Ceremony Site: Yes
Information about Weddings at Little House
Wedding ceremonies and receptions can be held in several areas at Little House. Amplified music is welcome, but no later than 10pm. Your wedding celebration is very special and will not be scheduled between other events or commercial activities. The property is used exclusively for just one private event each weekend.
- Capacity: 250 guests
- Season: May 15-November 15
- $5,500 for up to 50 guests
- $6,200 for between 51 and 150 guests
- $7,500 for between 151 and 250 guests
A deposit of $2,000 is due upon contract signing (payable in two installments if desired).
Event Fee includes:
- our private home and grounds
- spacious gardens, lawns, terrace and large outdoor swimming pool
- exclusive use - only one event is planned per weekend
- scheduled wedding rehearsal time
- all day property (but not home) access after 9am setup, clean up, and photographs
- use of our private home for bridal party preparations after 12 noon on event day
- SIX hour event time
- work areas for Park Avenue Catering or licensed caterer of your choice