Why This Wedding Made the Playoffs
The Starting Lineup
- "When Dad begins to tear up, you know you've got the whole "I'm a bride, watch me dazzle my way down the aisle" thing down.
- Marsala dahlias, plum calla lilies, blue thistle, and hydrangeas. Flower Gallery of Asheville has set the new gold standard for #FlowerGoals.
- That wedding arch may as well be the gateway to heaven. Sigh.
- Farm tables, lace runners, and gilded accents transform a simple tented reception into a dreamy summer fête.
The Second String
- Nothing says summer like latticed strawberry pie. Simple. Rustic. Scrumptious.
- The vintage flair of those rings.
- Sometimes a sparkler sendoff just isn't enough. Roll out the Bentley, Jeeves.