Why This Wedding’s Going Platinum
The Greatest Hits
- As total etsy addicts, we're pretty obsessed with the attention to detail this etsy-shop owner bride put into her big day.
- Okay, but seriously, the fact that she hand-made pretty much every little detail is pretty damn impressive.
- Like those amazing painted wood signs and table numbers!
- We love it when couples draw their inspiration from their locale, especially when it results in these gorgeous mountain-inspired programs.
- Speaking of gorgeous, we love love LOVE all the fresh and pretty natural touches, like table runners piled with greenery.
B-Sides Worth Including
- The intricate beading on that gown. One word: wow.
- Glowing candles + gold candelabras + pretty little floral centerpieces = dreamy and romantic tablescapes we adore.
- We can't even handle the cuteness of that wooden cake topper.
The Liner Notes
- Main Players: Lesley & Kyle
- Wedding Date & Venue: October 11, 2015 at The Crest Center and Pavilion
- Theme/Inspiration: gorgeous mountain nuptials full of amazing DIY details designed and created by the wedding industry insider bride; inspired by the stunning Asheville mountain scenery and full of incredible natural elements; designed by Southern Savvy.
- Behind the Camera: Rachel Red Photography
- Dress Deets: satin A-line with intricately beaded bodice and sheer beaded sleeaves; from Bellissima Bridal Boutique.
- Fleurs: bridal bouquet of roses, peonies, dusty miller, and seeded eucalyptus; pink rose for groom's bout; centerpieces of roses, peonies, and greenery; crafted by Flora.