Why This Wedding Earned A Blue Ribbon
The Champion Breeds
- We love that the bride paid homage to brides past with a gown oozing with vintage detail and class.
- How cool is it that this couple incorporated souvenirs, maps, and trinkets they have collected from all over the world in every detail? If you ask us, damn cool.
- Those unique animal topiaries! Now that's a décor pick that stopped us in our tracks.
- Speaking us knock-us-off-our-feet details, the wedding party made up six little boys in bowties had us at "hello, sweet cheeks."
- That ceiling swag. Wow, do these two know how to rock a wedding or what?
The Judge's Notes
- Main Players: Nell & Ryan
- Wedding Date & Venue: November 15, 2014 at Old Edwards Inn & Spa
- Theme/Inspiration: Old World charm; natural details; couple's love of travel; pulled together by Verge Events.
- Behind the Camera: Terri Clark Photography
- Dress Deets: vintage-inspired gown with off-the-shoulder lace sleeves and full skirt.
- Fleurs: wheat, dark roses, and mixed florals; by Studio Flora Diva, Inc.