Why This Wedding’s Going Platinum
The Greatest Hits
- That absolutely adorable flower girl. We may think that flower crown is cute, but she's even cuter.
- A seeded eucalyptus arch accented with voluminous lavender and violet florals.
- The bride's chic, modified chignon. Wedding up-do done right.
- Breathtaking al fresco dining on an open patio.
- Glass lanterns filled with moss, roses, purple calla lilies, and lamb's ear are natural elegance at its best.
- We're suckers for romantic lighting, and those simple, elegant candles in hurricane glasses are beautiful.
- Shine bright like a sparkler. That send-off is brillant — literally.
The Liner Notes
- Main Players: Kristin & William
- Wedding Date & Venue: November 7, 2015 at Flintrock Falls Clubhouse
- Theme/Inspiration: natural elegance; beautiful outdoor setting; a palette of deep purple and crisp white.
- Behind the Camera: Julie Wilhite Photography
- Dress Deets: strapless lace fit-and-flare gown with a long flowing train.
- Fleurs: lavender rose, eucalyptus, heather, and purple iris bouquet; red rose, white peony, eucalyptus flower crown; eucalyptus arch with whtie peony, lavendar rose, white hydrangea, and wine peony florals; moss, lavender rose, purple calla lily, and lamb's ear centerpieces; by Flora Fetish LLC.