Why This Wedding Made the Playoffs
The Starting Lineup
- Dahlias for days. Legit, I'm having a fit over these florals.
- The groom. I'm feeling that paisley tie.
- Three cakes = three times the yum. And you know I'm not about to look over some yum.
- Ugh. And those trifles. My sweet tooth is dying.
- Those chic tablescapes. It's incredible how mismatched vases and pretty blooms can work together for a show-stopping effect.
- That killer color scheme. Who knew that navy and purple could mesh so, so well? I didn't, but I def do now.
- Main Players: Laura & Nick
- Wedding Date & Venue: October 10, 2015 at Roulette
- Theme/Inspiration: a traditional ceremony with a classic focus; chic reception with purple uplighting, beautiful florals, and subtle, sophisticated details; all by LVR Events.
- Behind the Camera: Justine Bursoni Photography
- Dress Deets: fit-and-flair sheath with lace overlay and three-quater-inch sleeves; from BHLDN.
- Fleurs: bouquet of dahlias, roses, berries, eucalyptus, and wildflowers for the bride's bouquet; single rose and eucalyptus for the groom's bout; dahlias, zinnia, roses, mixed greenery and various other florals in the centerpieces; all by Days of May.