Inventive Cuisine Fresh From the Farm
McCrady’s Restaurant, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and Landmarks, represents the best of the amalgam that is new Southern fine dining, concomitantly serving as a canvas for postmodern gastronomy. The menu, created by Chef Sean Brock, recipient of the 2010 James Beard Best Chef Southeast award, centers around inventive cuisine fresh from the farm and local purveyors.
Embrace the convenience of having your wedding ceremony & wedding reception at the same venue. With both the Historic Long Room & The Gallery Room combined, the possibilities are endless as to planning your Big Day. McCrady's Restaurant can also accomodate the other events leading up to your wedding, including your
- Engagement Party: Engagement parties are a great way to announce and celebrate your recent engagement. Invite your family and friends to enjoy cocktails, passed hors d’oeuvres and other creative food displays. This is a great opportunity to allow both sides of the family to socialize casually with one another. You may also hire musicians to provide live music to your guests.
- Bridal Luncheon: A bridal luncheon is your way to give thanks to all of your bridesmaids and other important women during the planning of your wedding. Treat these ladies to mimosas and Bloody Marys as they get to know each other before your big day. After a beautiful seated lunch, present your thank-you gifts and show your appreciation for those who have supported you throughout this journey.
- Rehearsal Dinner: After your wedding ceremony rehearsal, enjoy the opportunity to relax with friends and family before the wedding day festivities. Treat your guests to an intimate, casual affair in the Gallery Room or a more formal affair in the Historic Long Room. For larger rehearsal dinners, enjoy a cocktail reception in the Gallery Room followed by a seated dinner in the Long Room. If you are looking to host an after-party following dinner, head back on over to the Gallery Room to enjoy more cocktails and even possibly a live band.
- Farewell Brunch: Say goodbye and thank all of your friends, family, bridal party and out-of-town guests for coming to your wedding with a farewell brunch. This is a great way for guests, and all parties involved in the wedding, to catch their breath and reflect upon the previous day’s wedding. Enjoy several delicious food stations spread out throughout the Long Room and the Gallery Room while visiting with family and friends one last time before the weekend is over.
Celebrate your Charleston wedding at McCrady's & experience a night that you & your guests will never forget.
Best of B&B 2015
Best Local Wedding Venue for Intimate Weddings
- 2 Unity Alley, Charleston, SC 29401
- Max. Capacity
- 150 to 200
- Ceremony Site
- Outside Catering