Why This Wedding Made the Honor Roll
The Straight A’s
- Charleston is a bit of a mecca (okay, so it's more like the mecca) when it comes to all things wedding. With charming waterfront venues like Creek Club at I'On, it's easy to see why.
- Hottie bride alert. This gown is all sorts of classy, sexy with its lace appliqués and plunging back.
- As if this bride couldn't look any better, Best of B&B winner Vanity Salon creates flawless, loose curls—a look that puts the style in hairstyle.
- Advice: don't be a Mindy Hunter. Choosing a lovely, muted tone for your bridesmaids, like this lavender shade, will surely get you a lotta love and a lotta thanks (poor Rachel in that hot pink, puff sleeve number—yikes!)
- The posh and put-together reception nailed the green-to-flora ratio and have lanterns ever not looked good in wedding decor? The answer is no. You can double check me on Pinterest.
The Extra Credit
- Mother Nature takes a bit of a rest during the winter months, so a little color really goes a long way in livening up this winter bash.