Why This Wedding Made the Playoffs
The Starting Lineup
- A dress with an embroidered illusion neckline that's so graceful and effortlessly stunning.
- Post-ceremony send-off by way of horse-drawn carriage? In Charleston? Nope, it doesn't get better than that.
- Soft, cool blue pops against a reception filled with classic, crisp white.
- Portraits on the cobblestone streets: a must when you marry in good ol' Charlie O.
- Main Players: Katherine & Brendan
- Wedding Date & Venue: September 12, 2015 at The Mills House Hotel
- Theme/Inspiration: classic elegance paired with a palette of soft blue and classic white.
- Behind the Camera: Riverland Studios
- Dress Deets: lace sheath with embellished illusion neckline.
- Fleurs: roses, hydrangeas, lilies used throughout the décor, bouts, and bouquets; all designed by Tiger Lily Weddings.