Why This Wedding’s Going Platinum
The Greatest Hits
- Let's start with the obvious. That invitation suite is pretty to the thousandth degree.
- And those bouquets...there are no words.
- Actually, all the flora. That bloom-covered chandelier is absolutely incredible.
- A cake that looks like it was plucked out of a fairy's garden.
- That photo booth backdrop! Because how can we say no to something so Lilly-esque?
The Liner Notes
- Main Players: Christina & Tom
- Wedding Date & Venue: July 18, 2015 at Castle Hill Cider
- Theme/Inspiration: black-tie affair in Charlottesville; elegance enhanced by feminine florals; all by Merriment Events.
- Behind the Camera: Patricia Lyons Photography
- Dress Deets: A-line gown with lace bodice overlay and delicate lace sleeves.
- Fleurs: bouquet of vibrant greenery, peonies, and lamb's ear for the the bridal bouquet; roses, peonies, and greenery for centerpieces and décor; all by Beehive Events.