Why This Wedding’s Going Platinum
The Greatest Hits
- Like, does it get any better than those stunning cascading hellebores in our girl's bouquet? Because I'm thinking the answer to that question is a resounding no.
- The groom's grin. Happiness, love, cuteness. He's too much.
- Running through a field, dancing in the sunlight. Basking in so much natural beauty. The Market at Grelen is Eden, right? Actual perfect Eden?
- Granite stones to hold escort cards. Sounds kind of odd, looks completely amazing.
- That garland, though. All this stunning greenery is a natural wonder, and we're wondering why it's not at every wedding.
- Can a plate be elegant? This all-white china certainly makes a case for that idea.
The Liner Notes
- Main Players: Esther & Andrew
- Wedding Date & Venue: September 12, 2015 at The Market at Grelen
- Theme/Inspiration: stunning beauty of Charlottesville rolling hills; inclusion of natural elements like granite and greenery at the reception; soft and elegant florals for a romantic touch; by Mallory Joyce Design.
- Behind the Camera: Michael and Carina Photography
- Dress Deets: satin strapless mermaid gown with a silk sash that features jewel details; multi-layered satin creating waves on the gown's skirt.
- Fleurs: white garden roses, white cafe au lait dahlias, white spray roses, and hellebores for the bouquet and centerpieces; white spray rose and hellebore bout; by Mallory Joyce Design.