Why This Wedding Made the Playoffs
The Starting Lineup
- That glowing pool of candles, that pretty hanging garland...we're captivated by this simple ceremony.
- City weddings are just plain cool, and we love that this couple featured the Chicago skyline in their portraits.
- Weddings are about creating a family, and we're glad to see the furry members of this one were featured in the festivities!
- That reception space (can you believe this wedding took place at the local zoo?)! Our favorite part is the soaring ceiling.
- No, wait. It's those gorgeous stained glass windows.
- Actually, it's the breathtaking views of the city. Or maybe...okay, we give up.
- Main Players: Ashley & Justin
- Wedding Date & Venue: November 14, 2014 at Café Brauer
- Theme/Inspiration: elegant Chicago wedding in a stunning venue; rich wood tables, simple linens, and fresh florals enhance the space; designed by Naturally Yours Events.
- Behind the Camera: Matushek Photography
- Dress Deets: drop-waist satin A-line with a ruched bodice.
- Fleurs: bridal bouquet of coral and white peonies and succulents; centerpieces of roses, hydrangeas, and various other blooms in shades of pink and white; crafted by Vale of Enna, LLC.
- All the Yums: tapa-style small plates menu provided by Paramount Events.