Why This Wedding Won an Oscar
The Nominees for Best Performance
- The only thing better than a flower girl is one...two...three flower girls.
- Exposed brickwork, a wine bar, and serious mood lighting make Ellas Room the epitome of urban romance.
- Yes to a hodgepodge of hightops and long tables decorated with peonies and tarnished silver.
- Silver paint + pink florals + three tiers = modern sophistication by Elysia Root Cakes.
- Your eyes aren't playing tricks on you; those boutonnieres are made of beads, pearls, and teensy clay calla lilies. Why can't my crafts turn out this pretty? Someone get my glue gun—I got this. (I don't got this.)
The Supporting Actors
- Can I get an amen! for the ornate woodwork and sweeping arches of Holy Name Cathedral?
- Hand-painted bottles give the reception an eclectic twist.