Why This Wedding’s Going Platinum
The Greatest Hits
- That fit-and-flare lace gown and nude sparkle Badgley Mischkas are a match made in bridal heaven.
- I am now officially on board with compact, rounded bouquets. Damn, this bride really does make everything look good.
- The bridal party's black-tie attire is so suiting (ha, suit...suiting, get it? Excuse the Dad joke.) for this sleek Chicago city affair.
- Best of B&B winner Cristina G Photography brings a vintage Chicago vibe in these sultry black and whites.
- An elegant cake with flower accents and the most darling keepsake "Just Married", "I Do, and "Me Too" flatware.
B-Sides Worth Including
- Confetti toss! A classic tradition that hasn't changed much, except for the no rice thing, because we love birds.