Why This Wedding Earned a Blue Ribbon
The Champion Breeds
- There's a reason why a classic wedding staple is a classic wedding staple. Case in point: that rose bouquet.
- From pink to peach to bridal white, the soft tonal shifts in these frocks are giving us a sweet and romantic fashion vibe.
- Kids in Chucks. Because well, they're kids in Chucks.
- We thought a bowling alley couldn't be chic, but these shots captured by Michelle Cox Photography prove that we were so, so wrong.
- That gorgeous gold leaf detail on the cake. We would never even attempt to eat such a gorgeous confection.
- I mean, if you're going to celebrate at a bowling alley, why would not bowl?
The Bumper Crops
- Flowing bridal curls. Swept-up locks are beautiful, but the tumbling tresses of our bride have us feeling the romance.