Why This Wedding’s Going Platinum
The Greatest Hits
- A castle-like venue in the mountains gives this wedding a fresh fairytale vibe.
- We're all about that whimsical yellow balloon that pops up in the formal portraits.
- Crazy cool florals. We love the bright colors and the fun little fact that succulents from grandma's garden are tucked into the bride's bouquet.
- Those escort cards blooming from sweet little gardens.
- Glittering gold and white chevron table runners bring the perfect touch of sparkle—with a twist.
- Tall, branching centerpieces breathe modernity into this classic fairytale.
B-Sides Worth Including
- This feminine-chic color palette opts for peach in place of traditional fairytale pink.
- Those statement necklaces on the bridesmaids (ironically) have us at a loss for words.
- We love the simplicity of the cake station—that delightful confection doesn't need much in the way of added decoration!
The Liner Notes
- Main Players: Courtney & Jesse
- Wedding Date & Venue: July 18, 2015 at Highlands Ranch Mansion
- Theme/Inspiration: modern fairytale in the mountains with bold florals and a little bit of sparkle; put together by JA Special Events.
- Behind the Camera: Caitlin Hamilton Photography
- Dress Deets: sweetheart ballgown with embellished bodice.
- Fleurs: bridal bouquet of roses in a variety of bright hues with succulents from the bride's grandmother's garden; small pink rose for groom's bout; rose and hydrangea centerpieces; all provided by Pink Posey Design.