Why This Wedding Earned a Blue Ribbon
The Champion Breeds
- A venue so serene like Lower Lake Ranch will have you convinced you want to go minimal and live at peace in the woods.
- Country fashion at its best with gals in cowgirl boots. A positive "yee-haw" on that one.
- First looks = sweet. First looks with fathers = oh, be still my beating heart.
- From the golden hour glow to the scruff of the wild forest, these couple portraits by a wedding vendor are pretty badass.
- This wedding's details and decor meet all the right criteria for a rustic-chic style. Just enough burlap, wooded details, and just take a closer look at those bouquets. Who knew pinecones could be such a lovely accessory?
The Bumper Crops
- This bride is glowing from the inside out and her updo is utterly romantic.
- And her finger bling? Can't say a girl would complain about having to wear that everyday.