Why This Wedding Earned a Blue Ribbon
The Champion Breeds
- The bride's look. Really, the whole thing. The flowers. The dress. The veil. All perfection.
- Simple invites done right.
- The couple's little darling boy, Mason, helping them plant a tree during the union ceremony.
- Speaking of, we can't NOT talk about how cute that little nugget looks in his suspenders and bowtie.
- A cake with a gorgeous, earthy vibe. #yum #prettpretty
The Judge’s Notes
- Main Players: Jessica & Ronnie
- Wedding Date & Venue: September 19, 2015 at Blue Pete's
- Theme/Inspiration: rustic elegant with a romantic, boho vibe; the Hampton Roads waterfront; joining together two families.
- Behind the Camera: Elizabeth Henson Photos
- Fleurs: roses, dahlias, eucalyptus, baby's breath used to create stunning bouquets for he bride and bridesmaids; all by Fluttering Flowers.