Why This Wedding Earned a Blue Ribbon
The Champion Breeds
- The fact that these lovebirds were married in the bride's parents' lovely back yard. So sweet.
- Oh, and did we mention that is also where he proposed?
- The illusion neckline on that gown is absolutely stunning.
- Vibrant color! We're totally energized by those bright purple and orange hues.
- A quilt for a guestbook is the perfect intimate touch for this (literally) homey event.
The Judge's’ Notes
- Main Players: Shelby & Justin
- Wedding Date & Venue: October 24, 2015 at the bride's family home
- Theme/Inspiration: intimate and sentimental backyard wedding; vibrant color scheme reflected in the florals and décor.
- Behind the Camera: elovephotos
- Dress Deets: beautiful ball gown with a stunning illusion neckline; from David's Bridal.
- Fleurs: bridal bouquet of orchids, roses, and dutch hydrangeas in bride shades of purple and orange; orchids and two small roses for groom's bout; dutch hydrangeas and roses for centerpieces.