Why This Wedding Earned a Michelin Star
The Main Course
- Jewel-toned bouquets add modern, eye-catching flair to this fairytale-esque celebration.
- Mismatched 'maids. Seriously, the bridesmaids themselves are even prettier than the bouquets they're toting.
- Sparkly Kate Spade heels. Four better words have never been spoken.
- That retro bicycle turned fabulous wedding sign!
- And a carriage arrival? These two pulled out all the stops, y'all.
- Glamour in gold and bold fuchsia at the reception takes this storybook romance a whole new level of pretty.
- Main Players: Tanisha & Kermit
- Wedding Date & Venue: October 24, 2015 at bride's family home
- Theme/Inspiration: glam fairytale; a lush palette of bright pink and gold; all designed and styled by Kelsey Anne Events.
- Behind the Camera: Angie McPherson Photography
- Dress Deets: sleeveless fit-and-flare gown with lace details; from Elegance By Roya.
- Fleurs: roses, lilies, mixed greenery; cascading bouquet filled with lilies, roses, and various blooms for the bride; centerpieces bursting with lilies, mixed greenery, and white and pink blooms; all by Carol Phillips and Jeff's Flowers, Of Course!.