Why This Wedding Won an Oscar
The Nominees for Best Performance
- That floral-drenched chuppah! It pairs so spectacularly with the blue ocean vista in the background.
- Shen's light grey suit + pink tie + ranunculus bout combo = wowza.
- Portraits on the rocky shore. And pastel skies in the backdrop?! We see why they call Hawaii paradise.
- Gold-trimmed chargers. Rose and hydrangea centerpieces. Dining in the open-air. Welcome to tropical elegance, friends.
- A Hawaiian luau show, complete with participation by the happy couple and guests. Now that's wedding entertainment done right!
The Closing Credits
- Main Players: Jodi & Shen
- Wedding Date & Venue: October 5, 2015 at Sugarman Estate
- Theme/Inspiration: tropical elegance in blush and white; seaside location with vast views of the blue ocean; brought into reality by The Perfect Wedding Maui.
- Behind the Camera: MeewMeew Studios
- Dress Deets: strapless fit-and-flare gown with lace overlay; from Matthew Christopher Bridal.
- Fleurs: pink ranunculus for the groom's bout; roses, hydrangeas, peonies, and other blooms for the bride's bouquet; pink and white roses and hydrangeas used throughout reception décor; all designed perfectly by Dellables.