Why This Wedding’s Going Platinum
The Greatest Hits
- That dress. 'Nuff said.
- And speaking of the bride—take a look at her awesome floral-print bridal boots.
- That elegant chuppa, draped with florals and a bed of greenery.
- Momma + baby. We love how this new mom glowed every time she held her little lady.
- The understated, romantic beauty of the barn backdrop.
- The mismatched plates, lace runners, and beds of flora that accent the reception tables. Gorgeous in their own right, but allow the backdrop to pop.
The Liner Notes
- Main Players: Danielle & Josiah
- Wedding Date & Venue: October 11, 2015 at Tralee Farm
- Theme/Inspiration: minimal décor to allow the beauty of the venue to shine; DIY accents; florals in shades of yellow and white; gold and navy palette; brought together through DIY projections and the expertise of Elite Wedding and Event Planning.
- Behind the Camera: Buttonwood Photography
- Dress Deets: embroidered, long-sleeved gown with fit-and-flare cut and open back.
- Fleurs: roses, dahlias, and eucalyptus in shades of white and yellow.