Why This Wedding Earned A Michelin Star
The Main Course
- The rain and fog rolling over the wedding adds romance like something out of a British period piece.
- How the cascading florals in the centerpieces spill over the tops of their vases in eye-catching waves of color.
- Triffle favors are perfect for when guests who wish they'd grabbed another piece of cake—kudos to these two for including them in their day.
- Peonies, roses, and lilacs! Oh my! These blooms make our hearts skip a beat.
- Main Players: Nicole & Matt
- Wedding Date & Venue: May 25, 2015 Boscobel House and Gardens
- Theme/Inspiration: soft romance at the bride's dream venue; chic, ethereal details; emphasis on varied and abundant florals.
- Behind the Camera: JBM Weddings
- Fleurs: tall, vibrant lilacs complimented ivory hydrangeas in aged silver vases; bud and succulent boutonnieres were simple and beautifully crafted; bouquets of peonies, garden roses, and calla lilies in soft shades of purple and ivory with pops of greenery; by Steven Bruce Design.