Why This Wedding Made the Honor Roll
The Straight A’s
- Those bouts.
- That bouquet! I flipped when I spotted those fantastic feather accents.
- Lace bridal booties? This bride and I could be besties.
- Hot damn—check out her fur jacket, too. She's killing it in the style department, guys.
- Portraits at twilight.
- The theme of rustic elegance meets winter that's woven throughout the stunning reception.
- Ehem. That cake. The bride dreamed of bringing the beauty of the outdoors inside on her big day—she accomplished that in spades.
The Report Card
- Main Players: Chelsea & John
- Wedding Date & Venue: December 6, 2015 at Mustard Seed Gardens
- Theme/Inspiration: rustic glamour; winter; nature brought indoors.
- Behind the Camera: Ivan & Louise
- Dress Deets: ballroom gown with ruffled skirt and sweetheart neckline; from David's Bridal.
- Fleurs: bouquet of pine sprigs, blue thistle, roses, and feathers for the bride; pine sprigs, thistle, and brunia for the bouts; tall glass vases filled with pine cones and topped with bouquets of roses, pine sprigs, thistle, and brunia for the centerpieces; all designed by Gassafy Ft. Wayne.