Why This Wedding Made the Playoffs
The Starting Lineup
- Those totally classic rose bouts.
- Those hanging glass spheres and cool, modern décor. The Alexander Hotel is total perfection.
- That arch. Do you see it? Do you see those hydrangeas and roses? Yes, yes we know it's perfect.
- Photos by that totally funky mural. Elegant wedding meets downtown hip.
- Say hello to all your pastel pink dreams at this ultra elegant reception.
- Those gorgeous pink rose, white hydrangea, and delphinium arrangements.
- Main Players: Kendra & Kile
- Wedding Date & Venue: May 2, 2015 at The Alexander Hotel
- Theme/Inspiration: the cool, funky vibe of downtown Indianapolis meets elegant, past pink chic tradition; by Tara Nicole Weddings and Events
- Behind the Camera:SB Childs Photography
- Dress Deets: fit-and-flare lace gown with scalloped hem and buttons running down the back.
- Fleurs: white and pink peony, pink rose bridal bouquet; white rose and pink peony bridesmaid bouquets; white rose bouts; rose petal lined aisle; arch of white hydrangeas and pink peonies; pink rose, white hydrangea, and delphinium floral arrangements; by Kathy's Kloset.