Why This Wedding’s Going Platinum
The Greatest Hits
- Shorts and suspenders on a cute-as-a-button ring bearer and a flower-crowned little beauty dropping petals. Love.
- Va va voom! This bride totally rocked her stunning fit-and-flare lace gown.
- No wonder this bride and groom wanted to return to their favorite vacation spot for their nuptials. Check out those views!
- Talk about personal touches. This officiant isn't only a friend of the happy couple, he's the one who set them up!
- Clear candelabras, a blanket of hydrangea, roses, and greenery, and charming white lanterns. We're all about these tablescapes.
The Liner Notes
- Main Players: Ashley & Colin
- Wedding Date & Venue: September 19, 2015 at the Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe
- Theme/Inspiration: destination wedding that took advantage of the incredible atmosphere of Lake Tahoe; designed by Felicia Events.
- Behind the Camera: Ciprian Photography
- Dress Deets: gorgeous fit-and-flare gown with sweetheart neckline, lace cap sleeves, and embellished belt.
- Fleurs: bridal bouquet of roses, hydrangea, and gerbera daisies in shades of purple and white; sprigs of lavender for groom's bout; roses and hydrangeas lining the reception tables; all provided by Martha Bernyk Floral Design.