Why This Wedding Won an Oscar
The Nominees for Best Performance
- Talk about meant to be! This bride had been dreaming about this venue since long before she found her groom...but it only became available for weddings around the time she got engaged.
- And we can see why she fell in love with the locale. Check out that incredible landscape!
- With guests coming from both coasts to celebrate the big day, we love the inclusive and welcoming vibe created by long, family-style tables.
- Brb, can't stop staring at that striking, gold-embroidered gown.
- Bright colors and interesting shapes make for a seriously eye-catching bouquet.
The Supporting Actors
- Speaking of eye-catching—wowza! The pop of pink from those floral centerpieces is totally gorg.
- Nothing says hospitality like cookies and milk. The warm and fuzzies are real.
The Closing Credits
- Main Players: Gabrielle & David
- Wedding Date & Venue: August 29, 2015 at Copain Winery
- Theme/Inspiration: stunning winery wedding in the lovely Sonoma valley; intimate and personal ceremony and reception with a focus on celebrating with guests coming from all across the country; designed by A Savvy Event.
- Behind the Camera: Suzanne Karp Photography
- Dress Deets: gorgeous ballgown with sweetheart neckline, gold detailing, and chapel train.
- Fleurs: bridal bouquet of pink mums and roses, scabiosa pods, succulents, and seeded eucalyptus; centerpieces of mums, scabiosa pods, roses, succulents, lamb's ear, and seeded eucalyptus; crafted by Lily and Mint.