Why This Wedding’s Going Platinum
The Greatest Hits
- Those whimsical wedding invites. Be still my heart!
- Boutonnieres featuring succulents, blue thistle, and eucalyptus leaves? Wait. Is this even a question? Of course I love these beauties.
- The bride's elegant and ethereal blush gown. As a girl who wants to wear blush on her own wedding day, I could't approve more.
- View with rows of grapevines and rolling mountains. California is always one to wow.
- A reception accented with books, incredible florals, and colorful props.
- Honey from the honeys. A gift that's as sweet as this day.
The Liner Notes
- Main Players: Kim & Kyle
- Wedding Date & Venue: April 23, 2015 at Sbragia Family Vineyards
- Theme/Inspiration: color palette; whimsical and vintage-inspired details; California vineyards; brought together in a breathtaking design by So Eventful.
- Behind the Camera: Megan Clouse Photography
- Dress Deets: blush sheath gown with spaghetti straps and ruffled skirt.
- Fleurs: peonies, roses, thistle, roses and other colorful blooms for the bouquets; thistle, succulents, berries, and eucalyptus leaves for the bouts; thistle, roses, peonies, lambs' ear, anemone, eucalyptus, and various other blooms for the centerpieces; all styled to perfection by Aimee Lomeli Designs.