Why This Wedding Earned a Michelin Star
The Main Course
- These nuptials are proof that you don't have to sacrifice a gorgeous outdoor ceremony when you have a winter wedding—just look at that stunning clear blue sky smiling down on these two as they say "I do."
- That moment when you step into your wedding gown and truly feel like a bride—I love how Viera Photographics perfectly captured those emotions in this bride's heartwarming expression.
- And I am raving over this fitted lace gown with a scalloped sweetheart neckline.
- Bridesmaids' dresses that are beautifully elegant without being too over the top to wear somewhere more low-key (meaning they actually can be worn again).
- White ranunculus blooms paired with large leaves of lamb's ear are a gorgeous winter floral duo in this bridal bouquet.
- Simple wooden chairs add to the industrial style of the ceremony.
- A wall of mini light bulbs illuminating the dessert spread adds a funky and unique style feature (while, hello, points us to the table of goodies!).
Stellar Side Dishes
- This groom knows that his bride will need some fun tunes to get ready to and his sweet note has us all swooning (and ready to dance!).
- Triple the adorableness with those three dapper little gentlemen.
- Green apple décor are a unique decoration choice that add a fun pop of color.