Why This Wedding Won an Oscar
The Nominees for Best Performance
- A gorgeous vineyard wedding in the heart of wine country? We'll drink to that!
- Vows beneath a crystal chandelier are so chic, and this one elegantly stands out amongst the moss and leaves.
- That exit. We'll take any reason to bust out the streamers.
- Alfresco dining is best served with a beautiful view. This Napa stunner is all the proof you need.
- When the flower arrangements are this gorgeous, no other décor is necessary.
- Those adorable Mr. and Mrs. wooden signs!
The Closing Credits
- Main Players: Saray & Jesse
- Wedding Date & Venue: September 6, 2014 at Arista Winery
- Theme/Inspiration: gorgeous vineyard scenery; rustic-chic décor; planned and executed by Soirée Weddings & Events. Day-of coordination by So Eventful.
- Behind the Camera: Viera Photographics
- Dress Deets: satin fitted gown with a jewel-lined sweetheart neckline.
- Fleurs: peach café-au-lait dahlias and roses, two-toned Snow on the Mountain foliage, jasmine vines, maiden hair ferns, and fresh herbs; crafted by Dragonfly Floral.
- All the Yums: French country fare from the girl & the fig.