Why This Wedding Made the Honor Roll
The Straight A’s
- The textural variety in those bouquets is next level awesome.
- Ladies in lavender. This isn't a color we see on the 'maids in fall very often, but I'm loving this soft, springy look.
- Old pews + rusted wrought iron arbor dripping with greenery = outdoor wedding of my dreams.
- Hewn woods meets gilded, golden accents at the reception. Consider me positively smitten. (Bonus points for those simple succulents).
The Extra Credit
- Every shot of this couple oozes emotion and romance, but my heart did a dance when I spotted those lovely shots on the lake. Goodness gracious, they're pretty!
- Naked cake covered in fresh berries? Say no more—I'm sold.