Why This Wedding Won an Oscar
The Nominees for Best Performance
- Gorgeous pocket squares are our bread and butter.
- Rum and coke favors? Perfect for a party in NOLA.
- All white (and green) errthang. We're obsessing over the magnolia leaf and bloom arrangements, guys.
- Trombones and trumpets really jazzed up the décor.
- There's just something so damn chic about all black wedding party attire.
The Closing Credits
- Main Players: Beau & Pearce
- Wedding Date & Venue: May 30, 2015 at Latrobe’s on Royal
- Theme/Inspiration: the city and history of New Orleans; sophisticated black and gold colors; jazz age opulence.
- Behind the Camera: Mark Eric Photography
- Fleurs: magnolia leaves and blooms, white anemone, and peony arrangements; fern branch accents; white tulip bouquets; white rose bouts; by Kim Starr Wise Floral Events.