Why This Wedding Made the Honor Roll
The Straight A's
- This former pageant girl wasn't afraid to go for the gold—from candelabras to chiavari chairs, this wedding positively glittered.
- Even in a sea of white-clad bridesmaids, this bride stood out in her gorgeous gold-embellished Jenny Packham gown.
- Those tablescapes. Luxurious romance at its best.
- Heavenly florals in immaculate white gave a refreshing breath of natural beauty among all the glamour.
- That Debra Moreland cake topper is fit for a (beauty) queen!
The Report Card
- Main Players: Morgan & Lonnie
- Wedding Date & Venue: June 28th, 2014 at Race and Religious
- Theme/Inspiration: timeless gilded glamour with fresh white florals in a charming New Orleans venue; designed by Elyse Jennings Weddings.
- Behind the Camera: Greer Gattuso Photography
- Dress Deets: effortlessly flowing Jenny Packham gown with delicate gold embellishments and cap sleeves.
- Fleurs: bridal bouquet of white lilies and peonies, single white peony for groom's bout; white peonies, roses, and hydrangeas centerpieces; provided by Kim Starr Wise Floral Events.