Why This Wedding’s Going Platinum
The Greatest Hits
- That flirty deep V-back gown has us swooning.
- While the flowers in the bride's hair add a delicate touch.
- That view! These two struck gold with this California venue.
- Simple wooden benches and a wooden lattice arch add to the quaint intimacy of this outdoor ceremony.
- Keeping with the theme of closeness, family-style dining was perfect for keeping conversations (and champagne!) flowing.
- And the rosemary garnish dresses up the place settings while providing an incredible aroma.
- The barrel décor gives a nod to wine country while the cobblestone wall makes us feel like we've traveled to Europe.
B-Sides Worth Including
- Moss-covered box centerpieces with gorgeous blooms—a unique idea that's totally working.
- Move over wedding cake...those homemade pies are totally winning. #impressed