Why This Wedding Made the Honor Roll
The Straight A’s
- Let's just start right with photo one because I'm dying over this killer invitation suite. The textures, the colors, the fonts...my stationery-loving heart is doing cartwheels.
- The bride's stunning vintage ensemble, consisting of the perfect dress, fun earrings, a sweeping updo, and crimson lips.
- The Moroccan meets desert meets whimsy meets boho vibe going on here.
- Those cute-as-hell escort cards! Which also happens to serve as awesome DIY favors (I bow down to you crafty groom).
- Green garlands and rose quarts in lieu of centerpiece. Legit, I don't need to say more than that—the images say it all.
- That desert-inspired dessert bar.
- And, we can't forgot about this incredible setting. Korakia Pensione never disappoints!
The Report Card
- Main Players: Elizabeth & Ryan
- Wedding Date & Venue: March 21, 2015 at Korakia Pensione
- Theme/Inspiration: boho desert vibes; outdoor dining under the Palm Springs sky, Moroccan influences; a palette bursting with turquoise and pink; earthy, natural details; all details primarily handmade and styled by the couple.
- Behind the Camera: Anna Delores Photography
- Dress Deets: vintage A-line gown with short sleeves and v-neck cut; from Shareen Vintage.
- Fleurs: thistle, eucalyptus, roses, hypernicum berries, used in the bouquets for the bride and bridesmaids; roses and hypernicum berries for the bouts; green garlands for the tables in lieu of traditional centerpieces.