Why This Wedding’s Going Platinum
The Greatest Hits
- Extra! Extra! Read all about this couple in their adorable programs.
- High ceilings, modern crystal chandeliers, wide columns. Hotel Monaco really outdoes itself with opulence.
- So maybe a bit of Facebook creeping occurred to make those place cards happen. Totally worth it.
- Yes to that delicious fruit and cheese platter.
- Sun and moon doors. Modern yet old world. A delicate balance that we love.
- Bridesmaids in black. Elegant. Classic. We love it.
- We can't get over the incredible architecture of this city, and the portraits backdropped by it? Beautiful.
- From the simple palette to the spectacular venue, everything about this big day screamed classic elegance.
The Liner Notes
- Main Players: Alexis & Brian
- Wedding Date & Venue: October 3, 2015 at Hotel Monaco
- Theme/Inspiration: classic, elegant glamour; ivory and pastel palette; understated details in a grand venue.
- Behind the Camera: Tyler Boye Photography
- Dress Deets: ruched fit-and-flare gown with beaded belt and long veil; by Essence of Australia; from Arielle.
- Fleurs: pastel pink and ivory rose, white hydrangea bouquet; pink garden roses, white peony, seeded eucalyptus, and greenery floral arrangements; by Amaranth Florist