Why This Wedding Earned a Blue Ribbon
The Champion Breeds
- When it comes to personal touches, it's hard to beat having the wedding on your very own farm!
- Bright blooms and naked stems make for lovely and vibrant bouquets.
- Tree stumps adorned with flowers and family memorabilia are the perfect décor choice for this rustic and personal ceremony.
- Three little flower girls in cowboy boots. Oh my god, the cuteness.
- That bright garland on the wedding arch is so cheerful and fun.
The Judge's Notes
- Main Players: Christina & Joe
- Wedding Date & Venue: August 29, 2015 at a Private Residence
- Theme/Inspiration: lovely rustic wedding on the couple's farm; tons of sentimental moments and personal details.
- Behind the Camera: Ashlee Mintz Photography; second shooting by Jennifer Helene Photography
- Dress Deets: lovely lace A-line with sweetheart neckline, cap sleeves, and ribbon belt.
- Fleurs: bridal bouquet of ranunculus and bright wildflowers; scabiosa pod and seeded eucalyptus for groom's bout; centerpieces of Queen Anne's Lace.