Why This Wedding’s Going Platinum
The Greatest Hits
- An asymmetrical mermaid gown perfectly complements this bride's classic beauty.
- And we're totally in love with her wintery bouquet.
- We love that the bride chose to have the ceremony at her alma mater, especially since the chapel is totally stunning!
- Those glass cloches filled with pinecones are just one example of the reception's gorgeous winter décor.
- We're crazy about this color scheme of striking purple, glittering gold, and frosty white.
- Salted. Caramel. Cupcakes. The temptation is real.
The Liner Notes
- Main Players: Elizabeth & Michael
- Wedding Date & Venue: January 17, 2015 at Northampton Valley Country Club
- Theme/Inspiration: traditional ceremony at the Nazareth Academy chapel, the bride's alma mater; sophisticated country club reception inspired by a winter garden; planned by La Petite Fleur, Weddings, & Events.
- Behind the Camera: Jennifer Baumann Photography
- Dress Deets: asymmetrical mermaid chiffon gown with sweetheart neckline; from Bridal Garden.
- Fleurs: bridal bouquet of quicksand roses, ranunculus, majolica spray roses, astilbe, baby's breath, anemones and brunia in shades of pink, grey, and purple; white carnation for groom's bout; centerpieces of baby's breath, hydrangea, artemisia, and ‘iced’ branches; crafted by La Petite Fleur, Weddings & Events.