Why This Wedding Made the Honor Roll
The Straight A's
- This professional fashion stylist showed off her chops in the flawless looks she chose for her 'maids.
- Oh my God—those shoes. This bride better hide, because we're about ready to steal them off her feet!
- That incredible beaded bridal gown has sparkle in spades!
- From flawless makeup to perfect hair to a bridal look we absolutely adore, this bride is a vision on her big day.
- Hooray! Those fun gold balloons would put anyone who looks at these portraits in a celebratory mood.
- Tall centerpieces dripping with crystals + luxurious linens + gold chiavari chairs = dazzling and sophisticated glamour.
- Wow. That intricate, towering cake is over-the-top in the best possible way.
The Report Card
- Main Players: Hope & Nick
- Wedding Date & Venue: September 5, 2015 at The Ritz Carlton
- Theme/Inspiration: sophisticated glamour in a fabulous ballroom venue; a fashion stylist's eye for detail and a taste for sparkle and the color pink; designed by Lauren James Events.
- Behind the Camera: Tyler Boye Photography
- Dress Deets: sparkling sheath with a blush pink underlay and a beaded white tulle overlay; designed by Monique Lhuillier and purchased at Carine's Bridal Atelier.
- Fleurs: bridal bouquet of peonies and orchids in soft pink and white; white orchid for groom's bout; centerpieces of orchids, peonies, and roses; crafted by Jamie Rothstein Floral Designs.