Why This Wedding Made the Playoffs
The Starting Lineup
- The towering tree at the ceremony creates a natural, beautiful altar.
- Snuggles by the bonfire + plaid blankets + s'mores = fall wedding done right.
- That cozy cabin reception with a crackling fire, hanging fall foliage, and barley arrangements.
- Hanging glass jars strung up with twine create a rustic, homey atmosphere.
- Pumpkins as escort cards. Holy autumnal excellence.
- Wrapped wheat stocks and fresh pumpkins (and let's not forget the vibrant orange leaves hanging overhead!) bring the outdoors in at this stunning reception.
- Main Players: Mindy & Chris
- Wedding Date & Venue: November 7, 2015 at Bear Mill Estate
- Theme/Inspiration: cozy, intimate affair; colors and fun of fall; beautiful fall foliage and accents.
- Behind the Camera: EarthMark Photography
- Dress Deets: strapless ball gown; layered tulle skirt; sweetheart neckline and beaded bodice; from In White LLC.
- Fleurs: hanging autumn leaves; moss, pumpkin, gourd, and mum floral arrangements; eucalyptus wreaths for chairs.