Why This Wedding Won an Oscar
The Nominees for Best Performance
- That dress. That veil. That crown. That feather tattoo. Sounds like the ingredients for "breathtaking" to us.
- The rocky, desert backdrop. Holy bajoly.
- Long, backless boho gowns for the bridesmaids in solid pink and floral print. My closet needs one of each.
- That romantic, literary-inspired, open-air photo booth and lounge area. That's a mouth full, but it doesn't even come close to describe how awesome this feature is. Spy it for yourself in the gallery (as if you could miss).
- Gold-drenched details.
- A sweetheart table dripping with greenery and florals.
The Closing Credits
- Main Players: Amanda & Josh
- Wedding Date & Venue: April 25, 2015 at The Boulders Resort
- Theme/Inspiration: vintage bohemian style, outdoor Scottsdale backdrop, free-spirited, romantic details; Meant2Be Events crafted the bride's vision into the stunning product you see here.
- Behind the Camera: Katina Patriquin Photography
- Dress Deets: boho, strapless, chiffon dress paired with long, lace-lined veil and elegant hairpiece.
- Fleurs: roses, peonies, hydrangeas, eucalyptus, ranunculus; bride's bouquet consisted of all-white peonies and roses; ceremony aisle lined with white rose petals; arbor accented with hydrangeas, peonies, roses, and mixed greenery; reception décor blossomed with peonies, ranunculus, hydrangeas, roses, and greenery, all by Petal Pusher LLC.