Breathtaking Views. Unparalleled Service. Endless Possibilities.
ABOUT THE VENUE: The Foundry’s waterfront views, impressive hardwood decks, lovely garden patio, and easy off-street parking provide a flexible and convenient venue. Three open-air riverside decks surrounded by lush foliage and flowing water provide a breathtaking ceremony backdrop and plenty of space for cocktails and mingling. Bring your party inside, where the stunning beauty of the Willamette pours through the floor-to-ceiling windows of the Great Hall to reveal an understated, modern interior with dramatic vaulted ceilings. A blank canvas, The Foundry has a neutral decor and color palette which allows you the freedom to mold the space and your event to your tailored style or theme, or keep your decor minimal to allow the beauty of the natural surroundings to be the focus. With convenient, ample parking, state-of-the-art amenities, and an experienced, dedicated team that will make your wedding our priority, your friends and family can relax in the utmost of comfort while you celebrate your union. We have a list of six incredible caterers that you can choose from to provide mouthwatering meals for your guests - feel free to contact us or visit in person, we would love to share with you why we chose to partner with these trusted vendors. Our riverfront location provides a uniquely beautiful backdrop that will paint captivating memories for years to come, and with our focus on exceeding expectations, The Foundry at Oswego Pointe will make your big day truly unforgettable.
A HISTORICAL LOCATION: Our waterfront venue is steeped in a rich history: the area now known as the Foundry once began as a lazy bend in the Willamette River near the beautiful woods and hills that would later become Lake Oswego. When a deep deposit of iron was discovered in an area near Iron Mountain, encompassing what is now the Lake Oswego Country Club, our building was constructed as the heart of the first iron foundry west of the Rocky Mountains: The Oregon Iron and Steel Company.
In recent years, the Foundry was restored as a historical site. Its charming brick exterior was professionally restored and extended into the lobby, its grounds were sculpted and tended, and its floors, vaulted ceilings and walls were all given a modern treatment to showcase the incredible natural beauty surrounding the building. When you visit, feel free to walk around and find the plaques on our building and nearby landmarks that detail our rich history.
320 Oswego Pointe Drive, Lake Oswego, OR 97034
- Full use of our entire facility for up to 10 hours
- Only one event per day so you are our only priority!
- Assistance from our professional event management team
- State-of-the-art hi-fidelity PA system with directional sound and zone control in the Great Hall and Riverside Deck. Use of our iPod dock, CD player, and selection of cordless and corded mics.
- Special effects LED and laser lighting on dance floor
- Projector and wide format white screen
- Large dance floor
- Black Chiavari chairs
- Use of our large inventory of tables
- Elevator access to the Great Hall and Riverside Deck
- Ample free, off-street parking
- Spacious restrooms on both the first and second floors
- Select from our large list of catering partners
- Assistance and recommendations to an elite team of wedding professionals
"They are recently under new ownership and some of their rules have changed (like, you cant set up the day before, even if there is no event happening there, and you cant BYOB everything - you have to purchase their wine)."