Why This Wedding Made the Playoffs
The Starting Lineup
- That bridal bouquet of white peonies and roses. Why mess with a classic?
- A train of cascading ruffles takes this gown from sweet to showstopper.
- That puzzle piece guest book. So fun!
- His and hers souvenir wine glasses. We'll drink to that!
- Bright colors, a variety of blooms—these centerpieces are total eye candy.
- Speaking of sweets, this wedding didn't lack for them. Truffles and cake pops and petits fours, oh my!
- Main Players: Katie & Andrew
- Wedding Date & Venue: July 25, 2015 at Tavistock Country Club
- Theme/Inspiration: country club wedding with a focus on family and making memories; classic coral color scheme with pops of glitter; designed by Erin Bonner Events.
- Behind the Camera: Ashlee Mintz Photography; second shooting by Jessica Watson Photography.
- Dress Deets: sweetheart fit-and-flare with embellished belt and ruffled skirt; from Irma's Bridal.
- Fleurs: bridal bouquet of peonies and roses in soft pink and white; spray roses for groom's bout; colorful centerpieces of peonies, roses, and dahlias; crafted by the Flower Shop Of Pennington.