Why This Wedding’s Going Platinum
The Greatest Hits
- Chalkboard-esq programs.
- Succulents + roses: we're digging this classic meets modern style mash-up.
- Taking advantage of the incredible mansion architecture, the ceremony on the stairs is so gorg.
- That cake topper!
- And, even better, that cake.
The Liner Notes
- Main Players: Jasmin & Ben
- Wedding Date & Venue: May 23, 2015 at The Kent Valentine House
- Theme/Inspiration: simple elegance; modern romance; brought together by Glint Events.
- Behind the Camera: Abigail Volkmann Photography
- Dress Deets: lace, mermaid-style gown with a sweetheart neckline and pearl-embellished belt.
- Fleurs: exquisite succulents, roses, thistle, anemone, lamb's ear, and greenery; bridal bouquet made of succulents, white roses, thistle, anemone, and lamb's ear; bouts made of white roses and thistle; centerpieces made of white stock and thistle; all provided by Flowers Make Scents.