Why This Wedding Won an Oscar
The Nominees for Best Performance
- What a bold bout! We love the coral florals that add a pop of color to the groom's dapper navy suit.
- A simple, elegant ceremony that embraces the beautiful natural greenery.
- We're sure you spotted that beer station already because it's amazeballs. Plus, it was constructed by the couple's uber-talented family members.
- The food truck. Who needs a traditional, plated dinner when you can chow down on burgers and fries?
- Up-cycled wine bottles full of gorgeous, vibrant wild flowers. A simple, rustic touch.
- A Mickey and Minnie cake topper for a charming, subtle Disney theme.
- Al fresco dining under bistro lights and a burlap covered trellis. Rustic perfection.
- A guest book with a nod to home. We like.
The Closing Credits
- Main Players: Karen & Jake
- Wedding Date & Venue: May 23, 2015 at Quail Haven Farm
- Theme/Inspiration: simple, natural beauty; pop of bright color; relaxed and fun vibes; subtle, ultra-fun Disney theme; beer-centric reception; sweet rustic touches; by Stylish Details Wedding Styling.
- Behind the Camera: Dear Darling Photography
- Dress Deets: mermaid silhouette gown with a sweetheart neckline; beaded belt around a ruched bodice.
- Fleurs: pink peony, coral and white rose, and eucalyptus bouquet; orange and coral rose bout; white hydrangeas in clear mason jars; tulips, daisies, black-eyed susan, and anemona in up-cycled wine bottles.