Why This Wedding Made the Playoffs
The Starting Lineup
- Tastefully sexy is how I'd describe that fitted satin gown with a glitzy sweetheart neckline.
- That bouquet of white roses surrounded by eucalyptus leaves and baby's breath is so. much. pretty.
- Look at the way those white clouds are painted across the perfect cerulean sky—simply breathtaking.
- While the barrels full of ivory floras and greenery creates a romantic and charming place for the couple to say their "I do's."
- Votives encircled by eucalyptus leaves and baby's breath are the perfect centerpieces to match the simple elegance of this outdoor affair.
- Speaking of the outdoor celebration, I adore the openness that allows for a clear view of the night sky above while hanging lights create a soft, romantic glow.
The Second String
- Those bridesmaids' sparkly purple dresses are gorgeously fun.
- Show us your socks! We love how these guys are showing off their funky styles.
- That delicate small cake surrounded by ivory petals looks simply delectable.