Why This Wedding Earned a Michelin Star
The Main Course
- The American Legion is a venue with a lot of history, and this wedding totally gets us into the spirit with its vintage flair.
- And that lace-sleeved gown fits in beautifully with the theme.
- A bouquet packed with sunny orange peonies and roses makes our hearts happy.
- Peaches as escort cards, peaches as table numbers, peaches in the décor...we love that this bride and groom really leaned in and embraced the Georgia love.
Stellar Side Dishes
- Can we talk about those vintage china plates? The charm factor is on overload here.