Why This Wedding Made the Playoffs
The Starting Lineup
- That darling lil' damsel rocking those stellar blue Monolo's.
- Monogramed floral ribbons. Because Southern. Because flash of color. Because personal touch.
- And no Southern soirée is complete without magnolias.
- That tearful pre-ceremony moment between the bride and groom. #AllTheFeels
- Speaking of the feels, how about the groom dissolving in tears as he sees his bride coming down the aisle?
- All those gorgeous greens lining the aisle.
- Giant live oaks and draping Spanish moss: that's Savannah y'all.
- Gold glitter table runners matched with gold chargers—yeah, we give this reception a gold star.
The Second String
- Because all the floras in this wedding need a Southern touch, that petal monogram is perfection.
- Stylish Southern gents: black slacks, white tux jackets, and bowties.
- That adorable golden decked out in a floral collar.
- Kisses in the sky...with diamond? Okay, so we can't write a lyric as well as The Beatles, but we're smitten with those giant gold X and O balloons.
- A family Bible is a special gift for many newlyweds, and we love how these two used the theirs as their guest book to honor their faith and embrace tradition.
- Main Players: Hannah & Jake
- Wedding Date & Venue: May 9, 2015 at Mansion on Forsyth Park
- Theme/Inspiration: Southern accents; classic elegance; religious influences; all brought together by Harvey Designs and Posh Petals and Pearls.
- Behind the Camera: Kelli Boyd Photography
- Dress Deets: lace fitted gown with a sweetheart neckline.
- Fleurs: peonies, roses, stock, magnolias, hydrangeas, gardenia, and greenery; bouquets of all white peonies, roses, stock, and magnolias surrounded by greenery; bouts of gardenia; all white and green arrangements of roses, peonies, stock, magnolias, and hydrangeas.