Evergreen Gardens is tucked away in beautiful Northern Whatcom County, surrounded by towering evergreens and picturesque flower gardens. It is centrally located just seven miles north of Bellingham.
This park like setting offers country charm and serenity for your special occasion. A covered outdoor pavilion surrounded by spacious lawns and lush greenery allows you to celebrate in the midst of nature in any weather.
Your wedding and reception will long be remembered for its natural charm when you invite your friends and family to enjoy the timeless and natural beauty of this picture perfect site on your special day.
698 West Pole Rd, Ferndale, WA 98248
- Twenty 60″ round tables (can sit eight or nine people per table)
- 175 folding white chairs
- Fourteen 6-ft. banquet tables (for head table, food buffet, gifts, cake, etc.)
- Six 4-ft. banquet tables (for guest book, coffee, punch, cake, etc.)
- Fire pit – we supply the wood and roasting sticks for s'mores & build the fire
- Coffee pots – two 60 cup
- Punch bowls & beverage jars
- Changing rooms for bridal party
- Indoor Restrooms
- Prep kitchen with stove and refrigerator
- Large outdoor pavilion with built in sound system
- Glasses: water goblets, champagne flutes, red and white wine and champagne flutes.
- Patio heaters: the first two are free, if you would like additional ones they are $45.00 each.
"Evergreen Gardens was the most amazing venue I could have imagined getting married at! The venue itself is soo beautiful that really don't need to do anything to it because the grounds, gardens and landscaping are gorgeous! Ray and Patty the owners were so kind and easy to work with!! They went above and beyond and were very accommodating! The facilities were new and updated and kept in amazing condition and kept very clean!"
"Our experience with the owner Patti was wonderful. Patti and her husband meticulous maintain a breath taking venue that was the perfect setting for our country. It was a pleasure working with their team to create the wedding we envisioned."